- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Trade & Marketing (Dagal)
- Galam Worldwide
Galam is a firmly established and recognized company. From our headquarters in Israel and throughout our German and Spanish facilities, Galam’s employees are the backbone of our success.
Galam employees and managers are committed to Galam’s values of Integrity and trust, Continuous improvement, Partnership and Pro-activeness. We are proud to work together with people from diverse communities and sectors of society and recognize the vital part every employee plays in Galam’s growth and success.
We consider ourselves to be an ever-evolving organization, polishing our expertise and constantly seeking out the latest and best practices. At Galam, we cultivate a culture of development and learning, providing employees with numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Galam also encourages every staff member to take a proactive role in influencing the company’s choices and future direction.
If you are a team player who thrives in a creative environment, seeks opportunities to expand your skill-set and values the chance to influence change, then Galam can offer you exceptional opportunities in a variety of positions.
Job Opportunity - European Sales Manager
GALAM Group, is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, hungry for success
Regional Sales & Marketing Manager for the European market.
Main job objectives: execute and constantly increase sales of Galam Group product portfolio including dietary fibers, sweeteners, starches and more,
to a wide range of industries and market segments amongst them are Food & Beverage, Pet Food, Animal Feed and Nutraceuticals.
The ideal candidate needs a track record of successful sales and strong commercial understanding in the above-mentioned segments, who can develop markets, recruit new customers, while increasing sales to existing customers and distributors in the territory.
Experience & Personal Attributes:
• At least 5 years of proven, successful experience in a sales / product development position in a B2B
•environment in Europe.
• Strong overview and track record of food ingredients sales and marketing to at least one of the following
•industries Food & Beverage/Pets/Feed/ Nutraceuticals manufacturing companies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German. Other languages - an advantage.
• Hard driving sales skills, excellent overall business skills, and negotiating skills.
• Strong analytical thinking and ability to solve problems.
• Ready to Travel extensively and manage a flexible work schedule.
• Intensive development and identification of market potential: identifying potential customers and their
•needs in all relevant industries, identifying optimal ways to work with them.
• Negotiate terms of business relationships including new contracts and new deals.
• In-charge of the day-to-day activity with existing and new customers in the defined territory, including
•pricing & negotiation, logistic, quality, etc.
• Reports to Galam's VP Global Sales & Marketing.
• Work closely with the Development & Marketing teams in Galam Group.
• Communicate needs of the customers/markets to Galam's Management and Sales Teams and
•communicate capabilities to customers.
• BA Degree in Chemistry, food science, or other natural science
• MBA would be an advantage.